Hydrogen Peroxide is used as a disinfection and bleaching agent. It can purify water and kills bacteria, viruses and fungus. When it is done doing it’s job it breaks down into water, oxygen and ash (if in powder form). All of this is good for you.
Chlorine Bleach is another matter entirely. It is also used as a disinfectant and a bleach. When chlorine bleach is done doing it’s job it breaks down into sodium chloride (salt-just fine for you), oxygen (good for you), organochlorines (toxic) and dioxin (toxic). Organochlorines and dioxin do not break down. They remain toxic.
Americans ingest a daily amount of dioxin that is already 300 to 600 times greater than the EPA’s so-called “safe” dose.
The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency has found dioxin to be 300,000 times more potent as a carcinogen than DDT.
Dioxin has been linked to endometriosis, immune system impairment, diabetes, neurotoxicity, birth defects, decreased fertility, and reproductive dysfunction in both women and men.